Our Terms of Service B2B
All vehicles configured in accordance with the individual wishes of the end customer are ordered directly from the manufacturer. Delivery may require up to 5 months depending on the manufacturer and model. In-stock products can typically be made available for pick-up within 10 working days.
All vehicles ordered through FHVG are made available for pick-up at storage sites the location of which will be announced by FHVG in a timely manner.
Prior to delivery, the vehicles will be dewaxed and passed through an initial technical inspection, at FHVG’s expense, except as otherwise agreed with the customer. Transport orders may also be arranged upon customer request.
The customer will receive notice of vehicle availability 3 to 4 days before the desired pick-up date.
The vehicles will not be cleared for pick-up until the full invoice amount has been posted to FHVG’s bank account. The documents will be sent to the customer following receipt of a legible CMR copy (international waybill) via UPS or similar courier service (original invoice, COC documents, confirmation of termination of one-day registration, sales confirmation if required). Vehicles are to be picked up and paid for by the customer immediately following notification by FHVG of vehicle availability; otherwise, financing costs of 6.5 % p.a. plus storage costs of € 0.85 per day and per vehicle shall be due starting from the 14th day thereafter. Non-acceptance of the vehicle will result in 10 % damage compensation charged to the customer.
- Any and all offers made by the seller, either online or in any other manner, are subject to alteration (non-binding) in so far as they are not expressly designated as binding.
- The buyer has no legal entitlement to vehicles offered on the seller’s website if – for whatever reason – the vehicles are no longer available for purchase at the moment the buyer places the order.
There is no entitlement to damage compensation in this regard.
- In so far as the photographs on the website are sample photographs, this will be noted in the immediate vicinity of the image. Vehicles and equipment depicted in sample photographs do not represent an actual object of contract.
- In purchase transactions which represent an enterprise transaction for both contracting parties, the buyer expressly agrees that the seller is not responsible or liable for warranty claims. In such cases, the warranty is expressly excluded.
- For new objects of purchase, the warranty guidelines of the respective manufacturer shall apply; warranty claims must then be asserted in a repair shop authorized by the respective manufacturer.
4. Change of Address
The buyer shall notify the seller without delay of any changes to the business address or the legal form of the company as well as of any and all other relevant changes. In the absence of such notification, any correspondence shall be considered as received if sent to the last known address.
Detailed delivery terms and conditions of sales are available on the FHVG order form.